IS NOW THE PLACE OR THE TIME TO BUY?
We think you will say yes after seeing this DRONE VIDEO of Playa Hermosa Palms!
Many super real estate deals now exist to own a home in Playa Hermosa, on 100% fee simple titled land (in a country where only 5% beach front is titled) mosa, from the Playa Hermosa Beachfront Bungalows, to the larger beachfront homes of Hermosa Palms, or across the highway you’ll find the ocean view community of Valle Perdido or the quiet community of Opera Salvaje, and all have wonderful neighbors enjoying the “pura vida” life here.
NEW DRONE VIDEO OF THE HERMOSA BEACH BUNGALOWS: click below;
I am starting year #12 living in the Hermosa Beach Bungalows, in Playa Hermosa, Jaco Beach Garabito, Puntarenas, Costa Rica, so yes this has been my favorite place to live in Costa Rica, says 22 year CR resident Jeff Fisher, Owner/Broker of CR Beach Investment Real Estate.
TOP 7 REASONS PLAYA HERMOSA BEACH, JACO is the best area to live, invest and enjoy:
1. Its less than 1.5 hours from SJO Int’l Airport and the shopping/dining mecca of Escazu, on the relatively new highway 27.
2. Best weather along the entire Central Pacific coast, with balmy breezes, and cooler temperatures than other Costa Rican beaches.
3. Jaco Beach has lots of businesses, cheap to gourmet restaurants, medical clinics, modern grocery stores, family activities to nighttime fun, plus all the government services are located here and almost all the roads are paved!
4. Playa Hermosa and Jaco offer 100% Titled beachfront in Costa Rica. Remember that only 5% of Costa Rica’s beaches are titled, fee simple property..
5. The town of Playa Hermosa offers groceries from 2 different mini markets, 7 days a week, plus there are 5 restaurants, even live music at the popular Backyard Bar, only a few minutes away from the Hermosa Beach Bungalows and Hermosa Palms. The closest one is now at Hotel Tramonto, with thin crusted pizza!
6. Only 10 minutes north of Jaco is the Los Sueños Marina & Golf Resort offering ultra modern conveniences and fun activities, and Manuel Antonio is only 1 hour south.
7. Hermosa Beach is only 10 minutes south of Jaco, yet feels like worlds apart, and offers beachcombers, joggers, and sunset strollers delightfully soft sand, and the visual artistry of the surfers enjoying interrnationally famous surf breaks, all surrounded by beautiful green mountains..
Playa Hermosa, Puntarenas, is just a few minutes south of Jaco beach, but has garnered a great deal of international attention from surfers and beach lovers of all ages (thanks in part to the 2009 ISA surf competition and the 2016 Jaco INS ISA Surf Competion); active retirees, rental income seekers,sports enthusiasts in addition to families seeking wonderful beachfront communities that love kids. The incredible ocean views with some of the greatest sunsets ever; internationally respected surfing spots; super soft sand offering beachcombers lots of treasures; and continuing discounted pricing offering tremendous deals for titled beachfront has made Hermosa Beach CR a favorite retirement destination and vacation paradise.
See all our Garabito, Jaco, Playa Hermosa Beach real estate listings for sale.
What, where and why Hermosa Palms?
Hermosa Palms is one of the most unique beach front communities in all of Costa Rica, thanks to its 100% fee simple TITLED status, as only 5% of Costa Rica’s beachfront holds this designation. Consisting of 110 lots with an average size of 4500 sq. ft (420 m2), about 65 quality Hermosa Palms cr beach homes have been built here, mainly out of concrete, rebar, lots of granite and other fine materials in sizes ranging from 2200 sq.ft (220m2) to over 6800 sq.ft (630m2).
The location of Hermosa Palms cr is fantastic, as its only 1.5 hours from either the main Int’l Airport SJO, or the same distance from the shopping mecca of Santa Ana/Escazu. It’s super convenient to be only 12 minutes from Jaco Beach, which of late has become more of a family destination thanks to all of the new activities and services there, and only 20 minutes from the Los Suenos Marina & Golf Resort.
Hermosa Palms beach homes started construction in 2000’s, many being built originally along the one kilometer of TITLED beach front land. Those lucky first owners of Hermosa Palms homes for sale
experienced the soft sand, world class waves (part of the day, other times very gentle during the two daily
low tides). Since this is a national turtle reserve, you’ll see baby turtles normally from June to November, and what a treat to follow their initial footsteps to the water.
We have some great opportunities here, so check out our Playa Hermosa Palms, Jaco, Garabito, PU, Costa Rica listings here. PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.crbeach.com
Toll Free 1-888-782-1119 In Jaco Beach: 2643-4334